|Black Hole Friday - NASA|
We have two months in year 2017 that have a Friday the 13th.
A Short Friday the 13th Guide
- Beware the power of suggestion; if not yours, then others.
- Beware the powers of coincidence.
- Inspect those car tires before driving to work today.
- Ambiguously timed yellow light? Today you choose to stop.
- An out-of-sorts coworker or boss? Unobtrusive avoidance is the key.
- Someone wants to talk politics or religion with you today? Best to avoid that.
- An email attachment from a stranger? Best not to click that.
- Computer doing anything weird? Virus/malware scanning time.
- Feeling overly optimistic? Feeling overly pessimistic? Either way, extra thought prior to action is not a bad idea.
- A strange telephone solicitor has called you? Hang up. Well, actually you should always do that anyway. Come to think of it, that pretty much applies to everything on this list.
Have a safe, happy, and prosperous Friday the 13th.
As to that thing called entropy, here are the top 10 ways entropy messes with us. It is not pretty, but it's the way it is; at least it is presented in a somewhat humorous light.