|How to Microwave Bacon Recipe|
For Regular-Sliced Bacon
- Bacon is already defrosted.
- Place a double-layered paper towel on a paper plate.
- Place 3 bacon strips on the paper towel.
- Place a second double-layered paper towel over the bacon so as to reduce the amount of grease coating the inside of the microwave oven.
- Microwave for two minutes.
- Rotate a quarter-turn and microwave for another two minutes.
- While still in the microwave, lift up the top paper towels and check the bacon. If there are still puddles of grease on the bacon, rotate 45 degrees and microwave for up to another minute.
- Spread out and flatten a grocery story plastic bag on kitchen counter to prevent counter from being covered in grease.
- Remove the bacon paper plate from the microwave onto the flattened plastic bag.
- Separate the bacon from the paper towels and place on new plate to cool.
- Wipe the bacon grease from the inside of the microwave while still warm using tissues or paper towels..
The bacon should be ready, perfect, and delicious.
Throw out the paper plate, paper tissues or towels, and the plastic bag.
For thick-sliced bacon a third short session may be required
A third rotation, this time-an-eighth-of-a-turn. Microwave an additional 1 to 3 minutes, depends on the thickness of the bacon.