List of Employment Resources
Updated for 2018
|Indeed||All jobs. Aggregator.|
|WorkZoo||All jobs. Aggregator.|
|Government Jobs||Appears to have them all.|
|neuvoo||An international job aggregator.|
|AARP: Work-at-Home Jobs for Retirees||Truly worthy ideas.|
|jobbankinfo||State job banks.|
|GetTheJob||Company websites only.|
|job-hunt||Employment advice. Portal.|
|CareerPath||All jobs. Newspaper classifieds.|
|USAjobs.com||Federal site for Federal jobs.|
|D.I.C.E.||Tech jobs, mostly agencies.|
|CareerMosaic||Mostly company direct.|
|MysteryShop||Possible assignments, more.|
|JobHuntersBible||Advice and links.|
|RileyGuide||Advice and links.|
|JobSmart||Salary info, advice, links.|
|CareerBabe.com||Advice, links, work-after-50.|
|AvueCentral||Federal jobs. A difficult site.|
|BestJobsUSA||All jobs. A limited site.|
|CareerCenter||All jobs. A limited site.|
|Jobs||All jobs. A limited site.|
|Monster||This site has become obstructive and buries you in ads.|
|JobFairy||Tech job network site, more.|
|Salary||Various job/career info.|
|Work Place Fairness||Workplace info.|
|CareerJournal||Executive career site.|
And a Little Humor, Things Not to Do at Work.
- Hug your coworkers at every opportunity. Share all sex related jokes with them. Bring up religion and politics as often as possible.
- Be seen having lunch with the malcontents, trouble makers, and other toxic personalities.
- Always let your boss know what he or she is doing wrong. Especially point out any character flaws they may have. How else will they know how to improve themselves?
- Keep your desk a total shambles.
- Gossiping is good. It gives you credibility.
- Going to a job interview? Be sure to smoke lots of cigarettes on the drive there. The interviewer will hire you on the spot when he smells the aroma.