Welcome to the Website With No Name. Information you can use and other worthy items, even a little humor and entertainment. Article original publication dates range from 2011-2018 and are periodically updated as new information becomes known. A site whose purpose is to help people with the business of living. Has all sorts of useful info. Is not a business site, nor espouses any cause, belief, or way of life. Basically, the site just wants to help contribute to society. As to the world privacy debate: this website has no interest in a visitor's personal info; however, as usual everywhere, Google and/or governments might.
This site is designed for search engines sending people to chosen topics of interest. For folks sent here from other sites and for those who just want to stroll around, reference list and cloud menu follow. "https://" also available.
Reference and Other Articles and Resources of Knowledge, Usefulness, and Interest.
- Winter is coming sooner than you think. Lowering Heating Costs.
- The wonder food, kale. How to Make Kale Tea.
- Facebook versus Facebookzoo. War has been declared.
- A short note and prediction regarding the Tariff Situation. Prices dropping for the US consumer as domestic product inventories increase?
- Articles for Seniors, though much of the information is useful for folks of all ages.
- All about Muscle Spasms and potassium and NSAIDs.
- Auto-related Articles, everything from financing to maintenance to driving.
- Employment and Consumer resources, excluding articles (available in cloud menu).
- Medical Privacy and Future Employers, beware the consequences.
- In the middle of a car panic stop? You know it is too little, too late, and that you are going to hit the car in front of you? Actually, you still can Avoid the Collision.
- Base Numbering System Lessons for base 2, 4, 8, 16. All on one page.
- Never look for your Social Security Number or Credit and Debit Card Numbers online.
- About those 801 scam calls and other telephone scammer and solicitor info.
- Microwaving raw hamburger, raw eggs, uncooked rice. All on one page.
- What sea foods have mercury contamination issues? Safe and Unsafe Seafoods.
- Entropy is not your friend.
- It is amazing how many people let their bank rob them blind when it comes to fees and interest rates. Think Credit Unions, anyone can join one these days.
- About the Free Cremation via Body Donation scenario.
- Never use paper products when Cleaning Glasses.
- Macular degeneration (AMD) and Experiencing a Retina Injection.
- A handy Math Guide for Those Electrical or Electronic math questions.
- School Shootings, a possible solution.
- Believe in Astrology? Well then, learn about your strengths and weaknesses; and those of your friends, competitors, and enemies. All 12 signs on one page. Also includes career affinities, best places to live, and more.
- Over 100 Quotes and One-Liners. Both entertainment and serious. All on one page.
- Over 25 of the Best Jokes making the internet rounds. All on one page.
- 10 odd, short Flash Fiction Stories. All on one page ads.
- Website resources for Federal ----- Medical ----- Seniors ----- Auto ----- Reference ----- S/E.